Saturday, December 12, 2009
Saturday, October 3, 2009
The cut off date for the FHA tax credit is December 1st 2009.
Contact your Senators to continue this wonderful program allowing new home buyers
a chance at this tax credit. Your Senators should be pressured to allow a tax credit to all home buyers not just new home buyers. The Federal Government may allow a $15,000 tax credit to anyone buying a home in 2010.
Walla Walla Real Estate sales have soared because of this incentive of the tax credit.
If you have any questions regarding Walla Walla's property increase call or email me Shane Harris.
I can be reached at http://www.sellingwallawalla.com
email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
It is such a great time to buy a home in Walla Walla due to the high inventory, and low interest rate. If you are a new home buyer in the Walla Walla Real estate Market you will recieve a $8,000 tax credit for your 2009 taxes if you purchase your home prior to December 1, 2009.
If you have any questions about the Real estate market in Walla Walla please give me a call at (509)520-7923 and I will get you the answers.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Finding a realtor that will listen to your needs and will work hard for you is the key to success in finding the right home. If time is of the essence than making sure your agent will listen to your needs is probably the most important factor. Your agent should be able to find you a home that is close to what you want within a few different showings of homes. The one reason they should be able to do this is the question they have you answer.
Questions that are appropriate!
- How many bedrooms and baths do you want?
- Do you want a master suite with its own bathroom?
- How many children do you have living at home?
- Do you want to be in a specific school district?
- Do you have any animals like dogs or cats?
- Do you need a large kitchen for cooking big meals for the family and friends?
- Do you like to have friends over for BB Q's?
- Do you like to have a basement or a second floor?
- How many vehicles do you have currently and will your children be driving soon?
- Do you need an extra space for garden?
- Where is your job located?
- What are your other interests that may help us find the right home. Cycling, golfing, running, , bird watching, shopping, or any other things that interest you?
These Questions are the key in finding the right house quickly and accurately. You don't want to buy a home in the wrong school district for your children or in an area of town that makes it difficult to commute to work.
Stay tuned for the next blog as we will cover negotiating the best price for your buyers.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Spring is on it's way and I am happy to say that the sunshine is out in Walla Walla. What a great time to buy a new home for your family. If you would like to search for properties for sale in the Walla Walla area please check out my new web site: http://www.sellingwallawalla.com
I can set you up with an automatic seach engine that will email you all the new listings of Walla Walla Realestate that fit your needs.
Walla Walla is a great place to invest your hard earned money as the community will contiue to grow and prosper.